- double 12x12 layouts.
- square pictures. The size varies from 3" to almost 4", depending how I print them.
- American Crafts white cardstock for the base.
- Lifestyle Crafts Diesel alphabet dies for the titles cut from American Crafts colored cardstock.
- 1.5" strip of patterned paper under the title.
- printed journaling using Traveling Typewriter font.
- three very small embellishments or embellishment clusters.
Here is my March layout. I wrote about the pictures back in March.
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (Basic Grey), canvas tag (Basic Grey), alphabet dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), buttons (American Crafts), heart punch (Fiskars)
June layout next. the journaling is from my blog post in June. (I just love that I can go back to my blog and just copy the journaling!). Another super simple layout.
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper, stickers (American Crafts), alphabet dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), adhesive sequins (Pebbles)
Things I need to improve: figure out a way to take better pictures of the double layouts!! I had to straighten the pictures in Picasa and that makes them blurry :(
Today I finished the September layout, I will practice taking better pictures and post it soon together with the August layout.
Take twelve 2012:
March (this post)
June (this post)
August (coming soon)
September (coming soon)
Switching gears now. It was a while since I bought a scrapbooking kit so I am super excited to play with my new Jenni Bowlin September kit. Isn't it lovely?
I took this photo with instagram. It is the first app I installed on my new smart phone. Yes, I joined the civilization and got me a smartphone. Now I am trying to find my way in the sea of filters, hashtags and what else. Do you instagram?