Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Take Twelve - January layout

It is done. One out of twelve. I spent probably 3 hours on this super simple layout. My excuse is that I was taking decisions not just for one layout but for all 12 layouts. Yes, I am matchy-matchy girl. Here is what I decided:
1. Format - double 12x12 layouts
2. Background - white American Crafts cardstock
3. Title - cut with Diesel alpabet from american Crafts colored cardstock
4. Journaling - list of 12 photographs typed with Traveling Typewriter font, matted on colored cardstock.
5. Pictures - for this layout I used pictures that are slightly smaller than 3.5"x3.5". I will continue to do the same for some of the layouts and maybe change a little for others. I envision having 2 larger photos and 10 smaller squares.

In the end I like how it turned out and I love the fact that I actually did it.

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (Little Yellow Bicycle), chipboard snowflakes (Little Yellow Bicycle), chipboard buttons (Jenni Bowlin), alphabet dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), stickles (Ranger), button, twine

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It came out fabulous Maya!!!! What a grea idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout Maya! I took the photos, but haven't done the layout yet. Soon, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete