Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!


New Year came as expected on December 31st. We celebrated with family party for my friends from the MOMS club. At 7pm we popped 10 balloons filled with confetti and toasted with sparkling apple juice. At 11 pm I was exhausted and called it a day. January 1st was Sunday so the kids had day off on January 2nd as well. After long vacation I certainly feel like I need a vacation or at least few house if quite time. Didn't happen yet. Welcome 2012!
I am still thinking about my goals for 2012. So far I committed to
1. Take 12 photos on 12th of each month.
2. Twelve  Stacy Julian is awesome. Enough said.
3. Move More Eat Less ( no comments here)

I am inspired by all projects Karen Grunberg doing, especially projects with her kids and want to do a year long project with Eli.
I want to continue doing 10 things on 10th and Friday Lifts.

And of course I want to scrapbook, a lot :) So far I made 3 layouts and a card in 2012. Here is one based on Authentique sketch. I used papers from Gathering collection. You can get yours from  Scrapbook Express that carries now Authentique products. This layout is also a sample for my challenge at Scrapbook Express. We have 4 challenges this months. Come and check them out!

Supplies: patterned paper, diecut tags (Authentique), twine (The Twinery), scallop oval punch (Fiskars), letter stickers (Cosmo Cricket), ink (Tim Holtz), pen glue (Martha Stewart), brad, staples





Two little muchkins in the photos are my nephews. I put this layout in the album already but I think I will take it out and frame it. I miss them so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those little ones have the most beautiful eyes. Your layouts are lovely. Love your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on this sketch!
    Thank you for participating in Authentique Paper’s December Sketch Challenge!
    I hope you will join us again for the January Sketch Challenge: http://goo.gl/Vu8Tl

    - Tifany DeGough
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete