Monday, January 16, 2012

More cards for the teachers

Two more card sets to share. Again, all paper and dies are from the Wildflower gift set and all stamps are Fiskars.

In this set I also used the pearl cardstock from American Crafts for the branch. It has a gentle embossing of small circles.
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper and die (Lifestyle Crafts), corner punch (Fiskars), stamp (Fiskars)


I think the next set is my favorite. The cards are smaller than the previous sets. I used the label dies that came with the Wildflower gift set to cut the label for the sentiment and added tiny jewels from both sides of the sentiment.


Supplies: patterned paper and dies (Lifestyle Crafts), corner punch (Fiskars), stamp (Fiskars), jewels (Doodlebug)

Back to the layouts tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. great cards Maya! I love the olive branches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Maya!! I love the first ones with the branches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. מקסימים! בעיקר האחרון!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like the second set as well, very cute!

    ReplyDelete