Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lovebirds


It was a while since I made a layout based on Shimelle's Starting Points.  Still using Jenni Bowlin September kit. I didn't cut any full sheets of paper to make my take on the starting point. The pink pearly lace is something I added to the kit (I had to find a home for this lace! It was sticking out of my drawer).

After the base was done I went to look for a picture. I found this one from May 1998 - my little sister and her then-boyfriend sitting on a couch in my parents' living room and holding a tiny white kitten. The kitten actually mine but my parents agreed to keep him while I was pregnant. We lived in a very small caravan and I wanted to stay away from the litter box.

Supplies: patterned paper (Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye), stickers (Jillibean Soup), letter stickers (Jenni Bolwin), lace (Recollections), heart and dove punch (Fiskars), glaze, mist (Tattered Angels), camera embellishments (Studio Calico), doily, staples

The hexagon stickers came with the kit. I painted the white doily with pink Glimmer Glaze and layered under the stickers.

Studio Calico cameras are misted with light blue Glimmer Mist.
Another picture scrapped, another story told.

1 comment:

  1. Ну оооооооочень приятная неожиданность

    ReplyDelete