Sunday, September 23, 2012

HELLO My Name is Red Fox


Few days ago I was looking through the papers in my brand new Jenni Bowlin September kit and at the same time looking at the pile of random pictures that accumulated on my desk. There it was, the picture of the fox that visited our yard this winter, just begging for the name tag.
 

Supplies: (from Jenni Bowlin September 2012 kit) cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper, name tag, word stickers, enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), vintage inventory sheet, stencil (Jenni Bowlin), label stickers (Jillibean Soup), letter stickers (October Afternoon), sprakling tecture medium (Martha Stewart), corner punch and heart punch (Fiskars)

This layout came together pretty quickly. I knew I want to keep it simple and I just had to use the exclusive stencil that came with the kit.

I punched two small hearts, folded in half and adhered side by side. I like how my  heart has two little wings. I cut out "the sweetest thing" label from the packaging and layered under the picture.

The white stuff is Sparkle Texture medium by Martha Stewart. I used it before mixed with acrylic paint but here I used it as it. I think it looks like a big sparkling snowflake.
 
I still didn't use my most favorite product from the kit - the deck of JB Silhouette cards. It would be fun to make a sweet girly layout with one of the cards. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment