Saturday, February 18, 2012

Take Twelve - February layout

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), dies (Lifestyle Crafts), felt flower, vintage buttons

This month I took pictures every hour or so and decided to position the pictures along the edges of the layout clockwise. This did not leave me the room for the journaling block like I used for the January layout. Instead, I printed out my journaling (from here), cut into strips and added under the pictures. Few small embellishments and it was done. The blue heart pin was one of Ella's valentines that she received from her classmates.

7 comments:

  1. I like the way you arranged your photos and used the journaling strips. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Maya! Love that you incorporated a piece from your daughter's valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya, I love how this turned out--the layout of the photos is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arrangement of your layout! I'm really enjoying doing Take Twelve every month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! May have to steal! Any free time soon - lunch/crafty shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea and the layout (and the photos of cause). Would you make one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete