Friday, February 17, 2012

Diction

Supplies: patterned paper, word stickers (Authentique), distress ink (Ranger Ink), smooch ink (Hampton Art), button (Jenni Bowlin), twine

As part of the Scrapbook Express Design Team I get to contribute to the newsletter. It can be a project, a tip, or a product review. For this week's newsletter I reviewed cardstock word stickers from Authentique. They called "Diction"and come on 6x8 sheets. They come with each collection in coordinating colors. For my review I used the stickers from the "Blissful" collection. I decided to show how versatile they are and made 3 projects. For the first I used the words to spell the sentiment on the card above. The papers are from the Authentique "Free Bird" collection that come in 6x6 size. I also used the card sketch from the Authentique blog.

For the second project I used the word stickers in my journaling.

Supplies: patterned paper, word stickers and die-cuts (Authentique), patterned paper (WRMK), letter stickers (October Afternoon)


Remember the butterflies from my previous post? They were my third project. I punched out the butterflies from the sticker sheet (I had small technical difficulties but it all worked out) and covered them with a layer of clear dimensional adhesive. I used "Liquid Glass" from Close To My Heart but Glossy Accents or anything similar will work. I think punched out circles with layered embellishments on top will also look cute.



Hope I gave you some ideas to try! Let me know how you would use the word stickers. I have plenty left :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the glimpse into your process - I love seeing how other scrappers do things!

    ReplyDelete