Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Top 15 layouts

Happy New Year my dear blog readers!

Yes, I know it is already January 10th, but today if the first time I sit down to update my blog in 2011 and my first opportunity to wish you a great 2011.

Looking back to 2010, we had an eventful December: holiday celebrations, play performances, new IPod touch, ice skating competition (first place!), a trip to Wisconsin Dells and a birthday.


During the last week of December I enjoyed reading all posts by the bloggers that showed their top 10 creations. I decided to do the same. My records show (yes, I keep records) that in 2010 I made 111 layouts and 45 cards. I couldn't narrow down my layouts to top 10 and ended up with 15. I don't know if they are top 15 but they are certainly my favorites. Some of them use my favorite techniques, so use cool new product but most of them I love because they bring special memories. I linked each layout to the original blog post with more details and the supplies.




I didn't blog about this layout yet. I made it for Scrapbook Express progressive challenge last month.





I realized that I never posted this layout on my blog. It is one of the rare layouts with a picture of me. Lila took the picture holding the camera and I decided that it is scrap worthy.

Us

Beauty
(I am proud to say that Nic Howard liked this layout and used it in end of class presentation)


The last project is not a layout but actually 2 almost identical albums, 30 8x8 layouts each that I made for the team coaches. I don't want to share the pictures of the girls so I posted only few sneak peaks here It was very time consuming project but I think it turned out great.

This is officially my longest post. If you are still here - thank you! I really appreciate that!

I still have lots of things I want to share but it will have to wait till later.
Hope 2011 is treating you well!

6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful collection of favourites there (and you have an amazing work rate!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous top 15 - all of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Top 15! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top 15, Maya!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous posts, I love the butterflies on the countdown page :)

    ReplyDelete