Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The dress

1992.... long time ago. I still remember designing this dress in my head, going to the market to buy the fabric. I don't remember if I used a pattern or not, probably not since I didn't have any. I loved my dress and wore it for my friend's wedding. I gave it later to my younger cousin. Sometimes I wish I would keep it... But now I have this layout, about The Dress.
I used core'dination cardstock as a base. The Studio Calico paper that I used on the left of the layout and for the flowers has blue and green in it. I recolored it with black. The punched border mimics the black lace and I just had to add some stitching.

Supplies: cardstock (core'dinations), patterned paper (Studio Calico, Basic Grey), overlay (Hambly), border punch (Fiskars), circle, scallop and leaf punches (Fiskars), corner punches (Fiskars), pearls (Martha Stewart, Kaiser Krafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment