Friday, March 5, 2010

12 months

I saw this Shimelle's template and immediately knew how I want to use it. Every month during Eli's first year I took his pictures with the bunny. 12 months - 12 pictures. I made the collage and added the text in Picasa and printed it as one picture.

I covered the pink dots on the Pink Paislee border sticker with fine blue glitter. The rub-on swirls didn't want to stick to the page. I went over the swirls with the glaze pen.


Supplies: patterned paper (Pink Paislee), border sticker (Pink Paislee), sticker letters (Doodlebug), rub-on (Heidi Grace), glitter (Arts Glitter), glue pen (Sakura), glaze pen (Sakura), die and diecut machine (Quickutz)

I love those pictures. The only thing I would do differently is to keep the same clothes - the simplest white bodysuit would be the best I think.

P.S. By the way, my January Project 12 layout was featured on Scrapbook and Cards Today blog, right here.

6 comments:

  1. Love the series of photos... what a cutie! And congrats on being featured on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic layout :) How fun to see that cutie growing alongside the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! So cute! Congrats again! Love all that you are doing right now - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, Maya! Such a great idea! I can't wait to document my children's growth someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great layout Maya with all the months.
    WTG being featured on the blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! Love!

    ReplyDelete