Thursday, March 18, 2010

So lucky

To honor the St. Patrick day (and the monochromatic green challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking) here is my green layout. Simple! Just like I love it :) This layout made me thinking about my style. I adore rich layouts with lot of texture and dimensional elements and sometimes I like to make them but my usual layouts are simple and clean. And I like them that way.

Supplies: cardstock (Recollections), patterned paper (Rusty Pickle), letter stickers (Creating Keepsakes for Jo-Ann), heart punch (Fiskars), pen (American Crafts)

I used 3 squares of patterned paper that fits Janna's week 10 challenge as well.

On the other note, Passover is just around the corner. Creative Jewish Mom has an awesome giveaway on her blog. she is giving away a copy of Pesach: Anything's Possible by Tamar Ansh, Crafting Jewish by Rivky Koenig, and a really nice Pesach scrapbooking kit from Crafting Jewish Style!
I am so excited about this new company that just launched few months ago! I didn't have a chance to see their products yet but I do have Crafting Jewish book that I love and use.

2 comments:

  1. hi Maya, thanks for stopping by my blog! I absolutely love this layout. and the layout with flowers below. and I am sure I'm about to find more I love. I especially love the sentiment. So lucky.

    ReplyDelete