Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1440 minutes

Few weeks ago Stephenie Haimen posted a cute little book she made to document one day in a life. Here is my version. I took the pictures yesterday, printed them this morning as 2.5x3.5 and just finished putting this all together. I used "Me and My Big Ideas" accordion album. I decided to go simple and used papers and stickers from the Creative Imaginations kit that I picked up at Michaels long time ago. I added only some orange Cloud 9 raindots and American Crafts letter stickers for the cover. It was quick but I think it is a good way of keeping those memories with us. Just a regular day.





Supplies: album (Me and My big Ideas), patterned paper and stickers (Creative Imaginations), raindots (Cloud 9), letter stickers (American Crafts), distress ink (Ranger), punch (Fiskars)

5 comments:

  1. That is a cool idea - just a normal sort of day, documented for "one day", when your kids are grown and will be so pleased to look at it and remember.
    We so often scrap the "big stuff" and forget the more mundane - yet that is what our lives are really made of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I absolutely LOVE this! absolutely fabulous and very inspiring! great memories to preserve! in such an unique way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea....this will be soo cool to look back on someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. זה ממש מקסים ואהבתי את הכותרת מאוד! (אאמץ.. ומבטיחה לשלוח לינק....)

    הכי היה לי משונה שבחרת לעשות ג'ורנלינג באנגלית....
    :) העיקר שזה מרגש!
    אלינור

    ReplyDelete