Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flight

It is Wednesday again and that means the new Twisted Sketch is up
This time the twist was Flight. 2 year ago we visited Wright Brothers National Memorial and I took those pictures of Ella running along the first flight line. I thought it will be appropriate to use them.


Supplies: patterned paper (Pink Paislee, Creative Imaginations, Studio Calico), cardstock (Core'dinations), letter stickers (Making Memories), lace border (Doodlebug), airplane tag (Jenni Bowlin), metal tag (unknown), USX, fingertip craft knife

Scrap That Baby blog started to introduce the DT members. I am so excited to be part of this talented group. The next challenge is coming on April 1st. Get you baby pictures ready!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't seem to get your photos loading on your blog post - but I found your layout on your Flikr. It's lovely! I like the layers of flight-themed papers and the red bracket-border.
    Your daughter looked so sweet, running along with her arms out, pretending to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic work on this twisted sketch also! you had the perfect photos for this! and I love that airplane paper!!!

    ReplyDelete