Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrap That Baby - Prompt 2: On the day that you were born

Prompt 2 is up at Scrap That Baby! That was the first prompt for the new Design Team. I chose to share a layout I made last year that is one of my most favorite layouts.

Go check what other DT members did - very inspiring! Share your take on the prompt by April 13th and you can win a prize from our first sponsor In A Scrap Creations.

P.S. Elinor asked me why I did the journaling for my mini album in English. That's true that English is not my native language but for the last 6.5 years we live in US and my kids are fluent in English but unfortunately don't read Hebrew very well. On some layouts I choose to journal in Hebrew (or Russian on very rare occasion) but it is more natural for me to journal in English. At least now :)

2 comments:

  1. I figure that is the reason... dahaaaa
    It does sense even more- if the albums are for the kids memories etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it! Is shirt is cute too - what does it say?

    ReplyDelete