Friday, April 30, 2010

Zva Creative Design Team Blog Hop

One of the things on my to do list that didn't happen this week was to participate in the Zva Creative Design Team Blog Hop. The DT team posted 13 sketches and I hoped to do a list several but managed to do only this one at the very last moment. Kim Huhges made the sketches and the sketches themselves are little pieces of art.

I adhered the crystal flowers to the vellum and cut out. They turned out beautiful like my gorgeous niece Hadas.


Supplies: cardstock (Recollections, Core'dinations), lace paper (Basic Grey), chipboard and stickers (Basic Grey), crystals (Zva Creative), border punch (Martha Stewart), tag punch (Martha Stewart)

Edited to add:
Here is another layout that I made in40 minutes or so. It is still Thursday somewhere, right? LOL
The white cardstock is not part of the layout. I used this sketch featured on Becky Olsen blog. I used the capital L monogram for the title and used the small l to embellish the canvas tag.

Supplies: cardstock (Paper Studio), patterned paper (Pink Paislee, GCD Studios), chipboard (Basic Grey), canvas tag (Basic Grey), crystals (Zva Creative), border punch (Fiskars)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is a beautiful layout. I especially like how you adhered your Zva flowers onto cardstock before placing them on your layout. What a great way to add more dimension and color. Thanks so much for playing along. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the idea of the bling on the vellum! Have so much vellum and I don't even remember why, lol.

    ReplyDelete