Thursday, April 8, 2010

Orange Power

It is time for Twisted Sketch #44. Guess what was the twist for that one? Yep, orange. For me is was easy. Orange = Fiskars :) Finally I had a good excuse to pull out the picture of Nifty Fifties from San Antonio. Love the results! If you are looking for me I am in the front row wearing black and not wearing sun glasses. I am 9th from the right.

I used my Mint Condition squeeze punch to make the leaves. The chipboard is inked and covered with layer of glimmer mist.

Supplies: Cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper (Studio Calico, Pink Paislee), tag (Anna Griffin), orange letter stickers (Basic Grey), black letter stickers (EK Success), chipboard (Maya Road), ink (Maya Road, Colorbox), flowers (Heidi Swapp), soufle pen (Sakura), raindots (Cloud 9), pearls (Zva Creative), punch (Fiskars), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work on this twisted sketch! your flowers are fab! love the chipboard too! awesome interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo and great layout Maya :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's orange and it's amazing!!
    I loves the touch of orange, i should try it too.

    ReplyDelete