Thursday, May 6, 2010

Twisted Sketch #48

Again, this week is my turn to share a layout based on Twisted sketch The twist for this challenge is handmade. I remembered that I had few pictures of the baby blanket I made for Eli last year and still had some leftover fabric.
I made yo-yo flowers from the fabric and used some delicious Chatterbox buttons to spice them up.

Supplies: cardstock (unknown), patterned paper (7 Gypsies, GCD Studios), chipboard letters (Heidi Grace), letter stickers (Cloud 9), journaling tag, chipboard and rubons (Heidi Grace), trim (Chatterbox), buttons (Chatterbox), pearls (Recollections), cloud scissors (Fiskars)


Check what other DT members did with this sketch and don't forget to play along!

P.S. If you couldn't see the pictures in my previous post it is now fixed! Thanks Karin for letting me know!

5 comments:

  1. That is just so lovely! What a perfect way to preserve the fabric from the blanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely blanket - and a lovely layout to remember it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the sketch... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty blanket - great job! And layout too of course.

    ReplyDelete