Thursday, May 27, 2010

Twisted Sketch #50 - Old

With all the craziness of the last week I didn't share my layout for Twisted Sketches. The twist for sketch #50 is "old" - any how, any way.

I was thinking about what old things I can use on my layout but than remembered about the field trip that my daughter took with her class few years ago. I think it was the only field trip that I went to with her and I took a lot of pictures.
I replaced the bigger picture on the sketch with a collage of smaller pictures.
I liked the Lil'Davis cardstock stickers that have an old feel but they looked a little lost against the busy background so I went around the edges with blue souffle pen.


I think the little outhouse was a highlight of the trip. I found a chipboard house and painted it with white distress crackle paint.

Go check what other DT gals did with this sketch! So many great ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout :) A fabulous reminder of a great trip

    ReplyDelete