1. I made a tutorial for Scrap That Baby how to make a prize ribbon. I love making those ribbons! I think they looks adorable on a card or as a party decoration. An while you are there, you still can submit your Easter baby layout. This challenge is due today 5/13
2. Stacy Julian had a birthday last week. She turned 45. If you didn't read her post "I'm almost fifty" you should. I especially liked number 49 on her list - makes perfect sense to me.
3. I managed to make 2 layouts for Dimensional Details this week. The first layout is week 6 assignment and the second layout uses the digital download from the bonus handout created by Louise Williams.
Supplies: patterned paper (GCD Studios, Amy butler for K&Co), chipboard swirls and flowers (Maya Road), chipboard corner (Making Memories), felt flowers (Cloud 9), buttons (Basic Grey), letter stickers (GCD Studios), ink (Brilliance), distress stickles (Ranger)
Supplies: cardstock (Wausau Paper), patterned paper, tag, gold leaf, letter stickers (Making Memories), border punch (Fiskars), distress ink (Tim Holtz), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), cardboard, digital download by Louise Williams
4. The main reason for my crazy life this week is Red, White and Blades - Wisconsin figure skating club annual show. Lila is skating in two numbers this year plus her synchro number. If you are local I invite you to come and watch the show - it is really enjoyable. You can find the poster here and buy the tickets here.
5. That's all I can remember right now. I should go to bed now. Hopefully on Sunday I will have some nice pictures to share from the show.