Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to decorate a cupcake

I made a quick layout last night for the Scrapbook Express blog challenge. I love those pictures of Ella from the cupcake class the girls took 2 years ago. I already made one layout for the family album, this layout will go in All About Ella album.


Supplies: patterned paper(K&Company, Crate Paper, Jenni Bowlin), border stickers (Sassafras Lass), letter stickers (Sassafras Lass), journaling sticker (Sassafras Lass), raindots (Cloud 9), border punch (Martha Stewart)

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout Maya, love how your title turned out. So funny, I just posted a layout on my granddaughter decorating a cupcake too today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the layout & the colors...and of course the subject! Maybe I will have to hire for the next Iron Cupcake I do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Maya, those cupcakes look very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful layout.
    Happy new year.
    Gégé

    ReplyDelete