Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Now it is already clear - I am not sending out Christmas cards this year. I decided not to stress about it any more and just accept it. Instead I am going to share the card I did for Tuesday Trio sketch 46. I had this cute Santa tag from Paper Source for years. I added glitter to Santa's coat and used a sparkly ribbon from my ribbon drawer.
Supplies: cardstock (unknown), patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), Santa tag (Paper Source), shipping tag (Office Depot), stamp (Lil'Davis), pom-poms (EK Success)

I am writing this post from Wilderness water park in Wisconsin Dells. I am enjoying some quite time in the room while everyone else are in the waterpark. Maybe tomorrow I will have some pictures to share.

Merry Christmas to all my friends!

7 comments:

  1. It's fab! Merry Christmas to you and yours Maya, I hope you have a wondrful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card...merry wishes for a wonderful season. Enjoy the warm temperatures inside the water park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the Santa. Have fun and a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful holiday Maya and all the very best for 2011- and thank you for your holiday wishes to our house too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun up in the Dells! :) We need to get together soon! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete