Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Trio sketch 47

Another Tuesday and another Tuesday Trio sketch. I used the sketch the scrap the pictures from New Year Eve celebration in St. Louis. Four years ago we took a trip to St. Louis during the winter break. St. Louis is one of the cities that participate in First Night celebrations. We watched the parade, street performances, circus and children choir. From what I remember it was a chilly but very fun night. I hope we will do it again.

I used one of buttons that we bought as the main embellishment and the title. I didn't find any memorabilia (I am sure it is somewhere) so I googled the event and printed out the event description. I added few silver stickers and called it done!



Supplies: patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), border punches (Martha Stewart), vellum snowflake stickers (unknown), foil stickers (Magenta Style), silver pen (Sakura)

Stop by the blog to see what other DT member created and share you New Year card or layout. You have till January 8th, 4pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment