Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter had arrived

I can not deny it any more - winter is here. We are under snow blizzard weather advisory today. It looks ok so far, just light snow and wind. I hope it will stay that way, we have tons of activities planned for today.

I desperately need to clean my crafting table. The remains of several crafty projects, the prototypes of my Christmas cards are all over the desk. Earlier last week I made two cards using the papers from this adorable My Mind's Eye paper pack. Unfortunately it is sold out already. It was a great deal! I made the wreath using the instructions that I found here. Since than I modified the wreath to use smaller squares. I plan to post the how-to later this week.



I did this layout for sketch challenge at Scrapbook Express blog. I got to use some old products, that always makes me happy :)

Supplies: cardstock (Paper Source), patterned paper (Anna Griffin, GCD Studios), journaling card (Making Memories), chipboard letters (Basic Grey), dimensional stickers (Me and My big Ideas), border stickers (Jenni Bowlin), ink (Clearsnap), flower (unknown), lace (unknown)

Hope you are having a great Sunday! Stay warm!

7 comments:

  1. Love all these cards, especially the first! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. The layout and the wreath card are my favorites. The grey lace really makes the layout work. It's just the right color accent. Thanks for sharing it all with your loyal fans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya, I love your version of the wreath--the colors are amazing. I'll be looking for your instructions! Try to stay warm until then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the wreath! All nice of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very pretty cards Maya, The colours are fab on the wreath card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wreath card is SO pretty! I love that one!

    ReplyDelete