Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby layouts

I made this layout for today's Scrap That Baby prompt. When Eli was only 8 weeks old I took him to Lila's ice skating competition. He slept peacefully during our 4 hours bus ride. Or was it 5?
The pictures are not the greatest, you can see the shadow of the lens hood. That what happens when I use a good camera without any idea how to take pictures. Nevertheless Eli looks adorable, sleeping in his warm and cozy car seat nest.

Supplies: cardstock (unknown), patterned paper (WRMK), journaling sticker (Jenni Bowlin), alpha stickers (Heidi Swapp), ink (Colorbox)


The next layout is for Tuesday Trio sketch #45. The little troublemaker was caught in Ella's bed playing with Ella's markers. He is lucky Ella was at school!

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers, letters (Sassafras Lass)

Quick anti-procrastinations week update:
1. Make dentist appointments for me and the girls - done
2. Car maintenance
3. Make an immunization appointment for Eli
4. Call my friends - half done
5. Eli's haircut - we have an appointment for tomorrow
6. Clean the refrigerator

2 comments:

  1. Such cute layouts, Maya! I love the little baby one, but the Eli-and-the-marker-pens is fab. Love what you did with the patterned paper, behind the photos, also how you cut the bottom section off the journalling sticker and used it as a separate bit, to balance the layout. You're a great scrapper!

    I like your "Anti Procrastination List" - are you making it public so you'll actually do the stuff? I think I ought to do the same (only my list would be sooooo long that everyone would fall asleep!). Good luck with the List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Maya, the bus ride layout is completely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete