Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend happenings

It was long and busy weekend. Like the weekends are supposed to be, I think. CHA Super show was fun! I will post few details and the pictures of my goodies from CHA in a separate post.
Just being by myself for day in a half in Chicago was a special treat. While I was at CHA, the Fiskateers had an online crop. 26 challenges! Wow! Some are still open till Wednesday. I hope to make some if I will find an hour or two between driving kids back and forth.

Sunday we went to Oshkosh to watch the Airventure airshow. It is a huge event and we went several times already. It was fun but for the next year I should remember not to go at the last day of the show. We sure missed a lot of fun things.

Before I left to Chicago on Friday I was able to put this layout together for the newest Scrap That Baby prompt "How I met your father" I was looking for the picture to use on my layout, we almost don't have any pictures from our dating years. Than I remembered about this picture that I found in the old papers and put aside. It was taken with the webcam at the Ben-Gurion University computer lab. We were Computer Science students after all. :) Ofir printed it on a copy paper and taped it to the back of the file folder. I think it was hanging in his dorm room but I am not sure. That explains the crappy quality of the picture.



Supplies: patterned paper (Creative Imaginations), die cuts (Colorblok), jewels (Recollections), pen (Sakura), doilies

Check what other design team members did for this challenge and share your layouts. The winner will get a cute Pebbles kit from Scrappy Jo's.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ничто на земле не проходит бесследно,
    И юность ушедшая всё же бессмертна.
    Как молоды мы были,
    Как молоды мы были,
    Как искренне любили,
    Как верили в себя!

    Слова Добронравова
    Музыка Пахмутовой

    ReplyDelete