Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sima & Raviv

Ella Publishing started a series of weekly articles about creating unique photo foundations for the pages. This week the focus was paint. That prompted me to do something I wanted to try long time ago - paint on top of the lace cardstock. I used dark blue die-cut paper from K&Company and painted a layer of white acrylic paint on top of it. On purpose I didn't make it perfect, letting the blue color to be seen under the layer of the paint. The pictures are of my mom holding my nephew Raviv.

The tiny woman and child figures in the frame are done with Martha Stewart border punch. It is on clearance at Michaels :) I added a row of Heidi Grace chipboard hearts, few stickers and Jenni Bowlin ticket. (I forgot to put the date before I took the picture. All fixed now)


Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Company), die-cut paper (K&Company), patterned paper (Heidi Grace), chipboard hearts, swirls and frame (Heidi grace), swirl sticker (K&Company), tags (Jenni Bowlin kit), chipboard letters (American Crafts), ticket (Jenni Bowlin), paint (Plaid), border punch (Martha Stewart), brads (unknown), distressed stickles

1 comment:

  1. Oh pretty layout with nice touches! And cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete