Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA-S 2010 Part 2 - Super Show finds

First of all Super Show is very different from the trade show. In short, at the trade show the manufactures show their new releases and the store owners and kit clubs owners order the new products. It is very big - almost all manufacturers are presented there. It is not open for consumers. Super show is more like a scrapbooking expo. There were several manufacturers booths that demonstrated the new products and did make-n-takes, also several scrapbooking stores came to sell their products. The Super show is much smaller than the trade show (at least smaller than the only trade show I attended 2 years ago). But still, I had a lot of fun.

I discovered a new for me company called My Favorite Things They make the cutest acrylic stamps. They also make generic dies that look interesting. I need to check if they will work with my Revolution. I took few pictures in their booth.




I couldn't resist the sweetness and bought 3 stamps. I love the cute bunny reading a book. He has glasses like one special book loving girl I know. The little robot stamp on the right was a gift.
The heart shaped pom-pom was a make-n-take from Clover. When I stopped by their booth again at the end of the show I received a small heart pom-pom maker.

This pin was a make-n-take in one of the booths. It is made using Holly Berry medallion stamp. The same design is stamped 7 times, cut out in different sizes and layered. I couldn't find the link to the stamp I used but here is the link to similar stamps.

That will be all for part 2. More tomorrow.


1 comment: