Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CHA-S 2010 Part 3 - more Super Show finds

More from CHA Super Show. Kaiser Crafts had a nice booth. They didn't sell their products in the booth but offered two make-n-takes and free catalogs with project tutorials. I made this cute mini album and the card. Love those wood shapes!
I scored few freebies while working on my make-n-takes.
I also bought few Kaiser Crafts products from one of the stores that had a booth at the show. The Core'dination pad was only $5.
Here is my next purchase - adhesive tapes from Love My Tapes and two packages of Japanese fabric tapes. The adhesive was 4 for $10. I thought it was a good deal. The bicycle tag was make-n-take from the same booth.
The card below was a make-n-take project in EK Success booth. They demonstrated how to use Martha Stewart border punches. I just wish they would precut the paper accordingly to the required dimensions...
Papertrey Ink had a special stamp set that they released for the show. You had to buy $100 worth of products from their booth to get the stamp. Unfortunately (or maybe luckily) I stopped by their booth too late and my favorite stamps were sold out already. I left only with the make-n-take card and a paper pad that they gave away.

I have one last (and favorite) find to share but it will have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment