Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two cards for Tuesday


Supplies: patterned paper (Dear Lizzy for American Crafts), circle punch (Fiskars), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Silhouette Cameo, lace (unknown)

After playing with lace earlier this week I had some lace scraps laying around so I decided to make a quick card for the lace challenge. I punched two circles from patterned paper scraps and punched out a butterfly from one of them. I layered the circles one on top of another sandwiching a piece of lace in between. I carefully trimmed the lace around the edge. That's all. Three circles and a simple sentiment cut out with... yes, you guessed it ... Silhouette Cameo.



Most of the cards I make go in a basket that I keep inside the bookcase. I don't have a particular recipient in mind when I work on a card. When my girls need a card they go through the basket and pick what they like. Last week I had one of those rare occasions when I needed a card. Eli was invited to a birthday party and that's what I made for a little boy that turned 5.

Supplies: patterned paper (Basic Grey), stamp (My Favorite Stamps), markers (Faber-Castell), letter stickers (Simple Stories), brads (unknown), corner punch (Fiskars)

 

Do you realize that tomorrow is 12/12/12? Do you do anything special? I had big scrapbooking plans but I am not sure how it is going to happen. I am not ready! Oh well, I hope at least to take 12 pictures and finish my Take 12 project.

7 comments:

  1. רעיון כל כך נהדר וכל כך מיוחד לשימוש בתחרה! וכרטיס הרובוט שבה את ליבי- גם רובוט וגם שילוב צבעים מנצח...שלמות!

    ReplyDelete
  2. מאד מאד אוהבת את הסגנון שלך. מאד, כבר אמרתי? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. הצלחת להפתיע אותי עם השימוש שלך בתחרה שהוא מקורי ומקסים
    אהבתי

    ReplyDelete
  4. כרטיסים משגעים, אהבתי מאוד את השימוש המיוחד שלך בתחרה, זה מוסיף כל כך הרבה חן לכרטיס.

    ReplyDelete