Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In an blink of an eye - Scrap It Girl December challenge



New challenge at Scrap It Girl. The theme is "clocks" and I find it very appropriate as the last days of 2012 are rushing to make their appearance on the calendar. With early Hanukkah this year I feel even less prepared than usual. 

For my challenge layout I used my newest scrapbooking purchase - Everyday Eclectic collection by Echo Park (I took an advantage of some awesome Black Friday sales at My Scraps & More!). The  bright colors with vintage feel were perfect for this photo of Lila. She was dressed as Waldo for Halloween this year, like in "Where is Waldo?"  It was her own idea and she put this costume together by herself.

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (Echo Park, American Crafts), label sticker (Echo Park), clocks (Heidi Swapp), chipboard heart (Heidi Grace), film ribbon (Tim Holtz), washi tape (Love My Tapes), jewels (Marcela), corner punch (Fiskars), Silhouette Cameo
 

The big clocks are very old Heidi Swapp ghost shapes and the big chipboard heart is even older. It is from Heidi Grace for Fiskars valentine collection. 


The title is cut with Silhouette. I looked for a small embellishment to add to the clock and found an arrow in the box of leftover Silhouette cuts.


Stop by the Scrap It Girl website and check what other DT members made. And don't forget to link your own projects. The winner of the challenge will receive a terrific prize pack from Kimberly!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. I'm glad I was able to read the journaling--it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout. esh ktana

    ReplyDelete
  3. דף נהדר. ותמונה מעלפת. באמת לא יאומן כמה היא גדלה. ויפתה. חמסה חמסה!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Мне так грустно, что я не вижу всех вас, но как здорово, что моя старшая доченька рада видеть так много хорошего и красивого в своей старшей доченьке. И обе вы выросли в мгновение ока. Почему же я вижу вас маленькими?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome clean lined page well done. I hope you win

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete