Friday, December 28, 2012

Layouts in divided page protectors


Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Echo Park),  washi tape (Love My Tapes), twine (unknown), button (Close To My Heart), snowflake brad (unknown)

One of my recent scrapbooking purchases was a Happy Little Moments kit from Echo Park Photo Freedom collection. I pretty much like everything endorsed by Stacy Julian and this collection is not an exception. The kit comes with divided page protectors that I decided to use for this layout. It is not a winter themed kit but I loved how the colors looked with my snow pictures. I added pink and grey polka dot banners using the washi tape from Love My Tapes adhered to white cardstock. (I am linking this with the banners challenge on Love My Tapes blog)


The flags and the twine are glued to the outside of the page protector. (Sorry for a terrible picture!) I kept everything else very basic adding very little embellishments. 


I was left with the back side of the page protector that wasn't looking very pretty. After rummaging through my photos from the same month I found few pictures from Eli's playdate. The pictures look like from a completely different season but they are only 19 days apart. The bright colors in the pictures called for different papers and I chose Everyday Eclectic, again by Echo Park.

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Echo Park), letter stickers (Heidi Grace), decorative tape (Bella Blvd., October Afternoon)

The big letter stickers are from my old stash and they are by Heidi Grace. Again, I used some tape  - Bella Blvd. and October Afternoon.  I have two more pictures of Eli from the same playdate. I plan to make a regular 12x12 layout that will go into Eli's album. This one goes into our family chronological album.


Do you make layouts with divided page protectors? I found it a good exercise before I dive into Project Life in 2013. More on that later.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Adorable pages! I have tempted to try scrapping this way, I am wondering if it would take longer at first? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. וואו זה יפיפה, במיוחד הראשון...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как красиво - зима!

    Под голубыми небесами
    Великолепными коврами,
    Блестя на солнце, снег лежит;
    Прозрачный лес один чернеет,
    И ель сквозь иней зеленеет...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little banners! And what a great way to include them. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great use of the EP Photo Freedom and I LOVE how you worked in the Washi Tape banners! So cute! Thanks for joining us @ Love My Tapes!!

    ReplyDelete