Sunday, April 1, 2012

Starting point


I love going thought my old photo albums and finding gems like that one - a photo of my dad holding baby Ella. I used Shimelle's last starting point and Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays collection. And once again I used my favorite Lifestyle Crafts flower die to cut lots of flowers in different colors and sizes and just layered them to create 5 big flowers. I then misted them with light blue glimmer mist. It helps to define the edges of the petals and it also makes the petals curl up naturally when the dry. 

Supplies: patterned paper, transparent die-cuts, tags (Little Yellow Bicycle), border punch (Martha Stewart), letter stickers (Creative Imaginations), jewels (Prima, Studio 18 for Michael's)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, Maya!! All those layered flowers are so pretty and what a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete