Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrap It Girl - Creative Memories challenge


 New month means new challenge at Scrap It Girl. The April challenge is hosted by Rina. She is a Creative Memories consultant from California and the challenge this month is to use Creative Memories products.  CM products is not my usual cup of tea but I did have a cute paper kit that I bought from my friend Michelle. I love the happy colors of the papers, they were perfect for the summer pictures of my kids that I took last August. 

Supplies: paper, stickers, butterflies (Creative Memories), mist (Clearsnap), acrylic paint


I misted the butterflies with gold Smooch Spritz and added them to the layout with pop-dots.

 I adhered the sun sticker to a piece of orange paper and cut carefully around. I finished the layout with painted frames around the pictures and pleated strips of paper.

Now is your time to dig out your CM products and submit your layout for the challenge. You will love the prize!

I also used the same papers for my last Tuesday Trio project. I decided to step down from Tuesday Trio design team. I felt like I needed a change and more time to re-evaluate my monthly commitments. I joined Tuesday Trio in July 2010 and since then made more than 80 cards or layouts or both based on the weekly sketches. It was time for me to move on something different.

Supplies: patterned paper, sticker (Creative Memories), cardstock (American Crafts), stamp (Fiskars), faux brads (Heidi Grace for Colorbok)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work!!!!
    If you ever have {extra} time :) maybe you should open a shop on etsy and make cards.
    I would love to give you more info.

    Happy Passover,
    xoxo
    Sima

    ReplyDelete