Friday, March 30, 2012

Pink for the girls

 
Beautiful soft pink colors of the Authentique "Uncommon" collection inspired me to scrap pictures from several years ago, when my two oldest were little girls.

I made this layout for Scrapbook Express. The big tag serves as a title. I added a doily and a piece of American Crafts rose ribbon. The ribbon was white, I misted it with Clearsnap Smootch Spritz.


Supplies: patterned paper, tags, letter stickers (Authentique), ribbon (American Crafts), mist (Clearsnap), scallop circle punch (Fiskars), button 


The next layout was made for Tuesday Trio blog. It is based on sketch 111 where the challenge was to use torn paper. And I did :) I love how it turned out, especially the layers under the picture. I saw this picture many many times when I flipped though my storage albums but only when I pulled it out for this layout I realized how I love it. I use a  stamp in Hebrew designed but Riki for the title. It says "My dad is the best in the world" - words from a popular children song.

Supplies: patterned paper, tags (Authentique), bird punch (Fiskars), stamp (Riki Arbraman), buttons 



Since the title is in Hebrew I decided to write the journaling in Hebrew as well. It says: My favorite things: Lila's face, a dress that was bought 11 years ago in the Soviet Union, Ellali's tiny nose, Ofir's eyes, sun ray falling though the patio window

1 comment: