I wrote a little tutorial how to make this card.
- Start with 6”x7.5” kraft cardstock. Score in half making 3”x7.5” card base.
- Cut 2.75”x7.25” piece of white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment and punch the scallop window making sure the word “Fiskars” on the punch is facing you.
- Lay the punched white piece on top of the card base and center. With pencil and ruler draw a vertical and horizontal line in the center of the punched window.
- Position the base of the everywhere punch in a such way that the marked lines are in the center of the circle. Punch. Adhere the white piece to the card base aligning two punched windows.
5. Stamp the sentiment inside the card
6. Punch a circle, scallop circle and heart. Adhere to the inside of the card making sure it is centered
7. Punch two leaves and adhere to the front of the card.
8. Make another one :)
After making the card I realized that I didn't use the postage stamp squeeze punch. After a little experimenting I designed a little birthday tag that I will show you in the next post. I hope this week is treating you well. It is almost December!