Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Lift and Tuesday Trio on Friday


Hmmm, it looks like I missed a week of blogging... Life is getting busy here, or should I be honest and just say - more chaotic? Let's play a little catch up - I am going to share my Tuesday Trio projects from the last two weeks. 
This week the challenge was to use something raised. I made a layered card with 4 layers of punched around the edges squares. It was my week to write a tutorial so you can see step-by-step photos on the Tuesday Trio blog.
 Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (Martha Stewart), corner border punch (Fiskars), liquid pearls (Ranger), vintage button, twine, sticker

 
Last week challenge was to use lots of layers. I used one of the digital stamps from out sponsor - Crafty Sentiments Designs. I decided to leave the stamp uncolored and just added some color to the flowers with souffle pens. I used Cosmo Cricket Upcycle papers.
 
Supplies: patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket), sircker (Cosmo Cricket), digitla stamps (Crafty Sentiments), pens (Sakura), buttons (Foof-a-laa), circle punch (Fiskars)

And finally my Friday Lift for this week. I lifter Lisa Dickinson's layout from JBS December gallery. All products here except the letters and the raindots are from an old Jenni Bowlin kit.
Supplies: cardstock (unknown), patterned paper (Jenni Bowlin), border punch (Fiskars), big flower and circle punches (Fiskars), small flower punch (EK Success), raindots (Cloud 9), letters (Bella Blvd), paint
My scissors got a good workout. The cherries and the leaves were part of the patterned paper. The flowers are done with Fiskars lever punch and small EK Success flower punch.

I will sign off now because tomorrow I an going to a crop and I still have tons to do before. Can't wait to see my old friends and meet some new friends. It is going to be awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Love the detail on the card, great use of a border punch! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card at the top ... so pretty ..... love the way that you have used the border punch. Just found your blog ..... really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first card! I laughed at your comment that your scissors got a good workout. Mine must be exhausted by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. !מאיה הכרטיס שלך מדהים
    !אוהבת את ההדרכה שלך היא נפלאה
    ובכלל אני נהנית כל פעם להיכנס ולראות את כל הדברים המקסימים שאת עושה

    ReplyDelete