Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday Trio Sketch 92

I had a great time on Saturday cropping with Fiskateers!  I will have some pictures to share later but meanwhile just wanted to say huge thank you to Kelly that organized this awesome event.

Today I am going to share my layout for Tuesday Trio blog (on Tuesday! I know, shocking! edited: I started this post yesterday but ....). It was a color challenge this time - banana yellow, blue, pink and brown. I cut two circles from Heidi Grace paper and added few stickers and some K&Co vintage looking diecuts. My new Fiskars corner punch was on my desk so I used it to punch the corners of the layout. I finished with little doodling along the edges. I love those pictures of Ella sitting in her tummy tub, so glad they are in her album now.

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), patterned paper (Heidi Grace), stickers (Heidi Grace), chipboard number (Heidi Grace), diecuts (K&Co), button (Recollections), border punch (Fiskars), corner punch (Fiskars), alpha dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), colored pencil



And here is another sweet girl, Lila, approximately at the same age as Ella in the photos above. I adored this mustard colored dress from a french boutique that my MIL bought for her. It came with matching tights and a sweet jacket that I think was never worn. I did this layout for Scrapbook Express using the beautiful Autumn Splendor collection from We R Memory Keepers. I used my new Lifestyle Crafts die to cut the leaves. The bracket under the picture is hand cut.

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), patterned paper, border sticker, chipboard (We Are Memory Keepers), letter stickers (October Afternoon), border punch, circle punch (Fiskars), dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), staples, colored pencil, date sticker




I don't have a lot of dies and I give a lot of thought what dies to buy. I want to be sure I will use them. I think my new Foliage die will one of them. I think I will use it over and over. I also have a little extra motivation to use my dies - Lifestyle Crafts announced a I Made It challenge on their blog with weekly giveaways and a huge grand prize. I love their new blog - great source of ideas for to use your dies!

3 comments:

  1. These are great, I'm a sucker for anything with kraft! He's such a cutie1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute layouts!! I love the stitching around the border on the first one. And the embossing on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover by Revathi

    ReplyDelete