Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On the farm - Authentique layout sketch

I am playing again this month with Authentique layout sketch. I love their new Gathering line, especially the paper with the big bold flowers. I used three pictures of Eli from our visit to the pumpkin farm in October.

Supplies: paper (Authentique), border punch (Fiskars), circle punch (Marvy Uchida), circle templates (Fiskars), house and alpha dies (Lifestyle Crafts), stickles (Ranger)

I cut out the flowers and tucked them behind the pictures. Few drops of black stickles were the obvious choice.


I added this small house made with an old Quickutz die. I think it looks adorable with it's polka dot walls and rusty red heart.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made such a wonderful layout! You are very talented. I love how you cut out the flowers..and you are right..the house is adorable. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete