Monday, November 28, 2011

United States of Fiskateers Crop - recap

Three weeks ago I participated in the United State of Fiskateers - Wisconsin crop. Kelly did a fabulous job, organizing everything. We had great food, prizes and fun games. I got to pick up stickers with my nose! Way too much fun! LOL

 I came home with three new punches and a new pair of scissors. I need to find a way to display all my scissors, they are too pretty to be stashed away. Thanks, Fiskars! You are the best!


I met some old friends and made new friends. Check this beautiful card with flower hair pin that Kelly S made and the cute baggie with yummy oatmeal cookies that Shelley brought to share with us.

I also wanted to make a little something for my Fiskateer friends. I ended up making small orange flowers with beads. Love hoe they turned up. I also designed a make-n-take for the crop. Stay tuned for the pictures and tutorial.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment