Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tuesday Trio on Wednesday


New sketch is up on Tuesday Trio blog and this week's challenge is butterflies. I adapted the sketch for my one picture layout. I didn't feel like I need to add journaling, I already scrapped the rest of the pictures from the same day. This layout will go into Lila's album and the first layout is in our family album. Now, as I write this, I think I will go back and add few notes on the back of the layout about where the picture was taken and how much I loved the dress she is wearing. Just for Lila to know.


Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper (Heidi Swapp), die and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), butterfly template and small punch (Fiskars), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), tab punch (McGill), letter stickers ( Bazzill), vintage button, twine

Come play with us!

1 comment:

  1. Love those colors and the scroll work! What a sweet photo. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today!

    ReplyDelete