Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Lift



I am enjoying the series of Friday Lift posts on Dafnie.Design and decided that I want to join the fun. Time to get inspired from all those gorgeous layouts that I am pinning like crazy. Every Friday (or almost every Friday) I will share a lift based on a layout that I love. My first lift based on Dafnie's layout that she lifted from a layout on Octobetr Afternnon blog. I liked Dafnie's layout more than the original and came up with this.

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper (Heidi Grace), stickers (banner, birds - Heidi Grace, heart - Bella Blvd), letter stickers (Bella Blvd), border punch (Fiskars), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), jewel (Doodlebug)
 
I used Heidi Grace papers and stickers from Jo-Ann, Bella Blvd letter stickers, Fiskars border punch and twine. The edges of the photo and the papers are lightly sanded.

Love those little banner stickers with gems!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a great page Maya! Thanks for sharing! I really like the bunting on the top left and the papers are fab with your picture!
    Daphne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the banner at the top, cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete