Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shimelle's sketch of the week



I believe I still have few hours left to post my take on Shimelle's sketch of the week (see no 1 in my list). I had those cute pictures of Eli with my friend's son. It is fun watching them together. They are very different but they started to pay attention to each other and play together. I really hope they will grow up to be friends.

Supplies: patterned paper (WRMK, Crate Paper), stickers (Crate Paper), raindots (Cloud 9)

Here is another layout based on Shimelle's sketch that I did a while ago and didn't have time to post.
Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard (Pink Paislee), circle punch (Fiskars), border punch (Fiskars), 3D stickers (K& Company), liquid pearls (Ranger)

I added some interest to the patterned paper with liquid pearls. Love this stuff!


Did it ever happen to you? You did the challenge but missed the deadline to post it?

2 comments:

  1. That happens to me with challenges all the time. Even if I manage to get it done in time, I forget to post it, hahah!

    Love the liquid pearls on this - great detail idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to visit your place, your layouts are always so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete