Monday, October 17, 2011

One for the polar bears

Another layout I made for The Scrapbook Store. I was given few papers from La Banquise line by Canadian manufacturer Harmonie and matching brads. The paper has cute whimsical drawings of polar bears, seals and snowflakes. I printed 4 polar bear pictures from our visit to St. Louis zoo in 2006. Glad to have them in my albums - it feels great to make a dent in my zoo pictures. We always take gazillion pictures on our zoo visits.

Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper, brads (Harmonie), stamp punch (Fiskars), letter stickers (Bella Blvd), distress stickles and distress ink (Ranger)

I added broken china distress stickles to the scallop circle to add a little sparkle.


The "postage stamps" are punched out with Fiskars squeeze punch.

Sadly, I didn't take pictures of another layout I did for the store. I will have to wait till it comes back to me to share.
Tomorrow is Tuesday, that means another Tuesday Trio sketch and I hope to be able to share a special project I did recently. I can give you a hint - it is orange :)

3 comments: