Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Scrapbook Store layouts


Few weeks ago I was asked by Beth form The Scrapbook Store if I want to design for the store. I didn't have to think very long, I was thrilled! Especially because now it is the closest scrapbooking store in my area. Unfortunately it is 40 minutes drive. 2 scrapbooking stores in Milwaukee area closed their doors in the past year. This is really sad. But, The Scrapbook Store is a great one. It has new owners and it moved recently to a new location. They carry the latest and the greatest products and they have the cutest corner with TV and kids toys that Eli loves. I really want to attend one of their weekend crops, the crop area looks very inviting.
I was asked to work with Authentique Blissful papers and Crate Paper Farmhouse. I loooooved the Authentique papers. The color combo of grays and yellows with a touch of pink is so elegant. I was looking for some nice pictures and found those pictures of Ella taken before Passover dinner. All flowers are cut from a sheet of patterned paper. Lots of paper curling, punching and layering here. I made another layout and card from the leftovers and still have few tiny pieces left that I can't throw away. Yes, I love this paper.





Supplies: patterned paper, die-cuts, letter stickers (Authentique), scallop trimmer blade, border punch (Fiskars), pearls (Zva Creative), stamps (Technique Tuesday)

This next layout is using Cratepaper Farmhouse collection. I struggled with this layout and I am still not sure if I like it. I used a lot of adhesive borders and stickers. The red number and letter stickers are by Bella Blvd.


Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Cratepaper), letter and number stickers (Bella Blvd), twine

I stopped by the store yesterday to drop off another project and saw my layouts displayed in the frames by the product :) 

I am going to share another layout I did for the store tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment