Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feeling pretty


I made this layout for an online crop at My Scraps & More. I had to use 2 pictures, polka dot paper, die-cut, journaling and ink. I had to go to Michael's to find the polka dot paper. I wanted black with white polka dots to match one of the girl's belt. Everything else is from my stash, specifically from one of the very old Jenni Bowlin kits. When I say old I mean it, I think it's 2008. But who cares? I love how it turned out!

Supplies: patterned paper (Anna Griffin, Recollections), letter stickers (Bella Blvd, American Crafts), doily die (My Favorite Things), overlays (Hambly Prints), raindots (Cloud 9), ink (Tim Holtz)

I cut out two frames from Hambly transparency and layered them under the title and the date.

You would think that it is time to let this kit go, but no, I carefully gathered all the scraps and put them back into the envelope. I can probably make another layout or two ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment