Saturday, November 3, 2012

Scrap It Girl November challenge


New month and new challenge at Scrap It Girl. This month we were challenged to use a tree. I used one of the papers from the DCVW Halloween stack. I absolutely love these pictures of Ella in leopard costume. She loves all cats, big and small and definitely have something feline in her personality.

Supplies: patterned paper (DCWV), letter stickers (American Crafts. Doodlebug), bat stickers (Making Memories), black cardstock (unknown), stickles (Tim Holtz), Silhouette Cameo

I covered the tree with generous layer of black stickles. It looks really cool in real life.

And here it is - this cute black cat is my first Silhouette cut that I used on a layout.  My baby arrived last week and this week I started Silhouette 101 class by Amanda Jones. I am in love this machine! I am pretty sure I will be using it a lot!


Come play along with us!  You may enter two projects of any kind, as long as they are new projects, and you use a tree.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are fabulous and I just love the green and purples for Halloween. What a great spooky tree and love the green polka dotted paper, too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it , the tree is really cool and the whole page is awesome! Love the kitty and Ella is too cute!

    ReplyDelete