Sunday, November 25, 2012

Diva at Bar Louie


The photo of my Diva martini was printed and was hanging on my bulletin board together with the small menu booklet I took from the restaurant. They both now live in my scrapbook, thanks to the sketch from Love My Tapes blog, lovely paper from Amy Tangerine  and my new favorite toy - Silhouette Cameo.

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), patterned paper, thickers, stickers (Amy Tangerine for American Crafts), chipboard letters (Basic Grey), fabric tab(K&Co), washi tape (Love My Tapes), jewel (Doodlebug), arrows (Silhouette Cameo)

The photo was taken with my phone so it is not the best but I still like it since it brings nice memories. I cut out a piece from the menu booklet and also the restaurant logo from the booklet cover. I love using washi tape as a base for embellishments cluster or the title. It ties everything together.

I was able to cut the arrows from the back side of the manufacturer strip and match the color of the arrows to the thickers! Fun! 



On the other note, I am happy for the long weekend to be over. This mama needs some quiet time....

5 comments:

  1. Hey Maya!! You're a winner of the giveaway on my blog. Please get in touch with me for your voucher! :) - Patricia (info at a little hut dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Maya. And the picture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you made the candles...I must try it with my 6 year old.The nonstick scissors must be so useful..we dont get them here in India!

    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog earlier
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete