Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanks - Silhouette card number 2


Supplies: grey cardstock (Core'dinations), gllitter cardstock (Recollections), white cardstock (American Crafts), letter stickers (EK Success), Silhouette Cameo

I needed to find a home to the white "thanks" cut. I made it for the previous card but decided to go with red instead. That's how this card was born. I made a star template in the Silhouette Studio and cut it from a thin chipboard. I placed the template under the Core'dinations cardstock and went over with a sanding block. Little blue star is also cut with Silhouette.


I am afraid I am getting addicted...

3 comments:

  1. כרטיס מקסים ומתוק!
    הטכניקה שלך מדהימה, נראה לי שאני אנסה את זה :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I think you should be afraid...so happy to see you are enjoying your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not thought to create a stancil for distressing! I'm so happy to see you experimenting with your cameo :)

    ReplyDelete