Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2 Wheel Fun


Today I pulled out what was left from my favorite Little Yellow Bicycle collection "Saturdays" and made a layout based on a sketch from Israeli blog "Sabras Scrap". 

Supplies: patterned paper, clear cut, tags, stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle), border punch (Fiskars), letter stickers (Glitz), smooch ink (Clearsnap)

I used only three pictures and instead of the fourth picture I placed my title. The clear cut swirl under the pictures is colored with red smooch ink. I like how it ties all the elements together.

This is one of those collections that I wasn't sure I will like but it became one of my most favorite!

2 comments:

  1. דף מקסים! הרקע הכחול פשוט 'מקפיץ' את התמונות והנגיעות באדום מוסיפות המון עניין.
    (נ.ב. תודה רבה על התגובה שלך לדף "הלוחמים" שלי)

    ReplyDelete
  2. דף נהדר! העיצוב נותן מקום לתמונות המקסימות!

    ReplyDelete